This workshop gave an overview of the existing challenges and initiatives created to contribute to the energy transition and support decision-making among energy professionals. By increasing efficiency among energy professionals, EnerMaps will improve Europe’s competitiveness.
This event is directed towards the intended final users of the EnerMaps platform/tools: academics; public administrators; policy–makers; and industry professionals (energy planners, experts and consultants, research and development professionals, data providers and social innovation experts).
The session included a demonstration of the tool from a public partner, a researcher and an industry point of view followed by a training session.
- EnerMaps H2020 project: global context, how and why the project was born by Jakob Rager, Project Coordinator, Crem
- Open Science by Alessia Bardi, Researcher, OpenAire
- Training Programme & Demonstration of EnerMaps Gateway by Giulia Conforto, Researcher, ethink
- Demonstration of the Visualisation tool by Marcus Hummel, Senior Researcher ethink
- Demonstration of the calculation modules and how to reuse open-access code by Pietro Zambelli, Senior Research, EURAC
> We will be present in the EU Projects Zone Hall 12 all day long. Come to meet us Stand 12.EU36!
About Enlit Europe
Enlit is a series of energy events unlike any other – because they are more than just energy events. Enlit is a community that for 365-days a year will collaborate and innovate to solve the most pressing energy-related issues.
At the European edition, the Enlit community will come together on our online platform and for three days in Milan from 30 November through to 2 December 2021, to meet and inspire each other and to develop their discussions and actions to take steps forward in the energy transition.