The event will be also available live simultaneously on Zoom. Register now!
This workshop will give an overview of the existing challenges and initiatives created to contribute to the energy transition and support decision-making among energy professionals. By increasing efficiency among energy professionals, EnerMaps will improve Europe’s competitiveness.
This event is directed towards the intended final users of the EnerMaps platform/tools: academics; public administrators; policy–makers; and industry professionals (energy planners, experts and consultants, research and development professionals, data providers and social innovation experts).
The session will include a demonstration of the tool from a public partner, a researcher and an industry point of view followed by a training session. Bring your own computer to be able to try it out!
- EnerMaps H2020 project: global context, how and why the project was born by Jakob Rager, Project Coordinator, Crem
- Open Science by Alessia Bardi, Researcher, OpenAire
- Training Programme & Demonstration of EnerMaps Gateway by Giulia Conforto, Researcher, ethink
- Demonstration of the Visualisation tool by Marcus Hummel, Senior Researcher ethink
- Demonstration of the calculation modules and how to reuse open-access code by Pietro Zambelli, Senior Research, EURAC
> We will be present in the EU Projects Zone Hall 12 all day long. Come to meet us Stand 12.EU36!
About Enlit Europe
Enlit is a series of energy events unlike any other – because they are more than just energy events. Enlit is a community that for 365-days a year will collaborate and innovate to solve the most pressing energy-related issues.
At the European edition, the Enlit community will come together on our online platform and for three days in Milan from 30 November through to 2 December 2021, to meet and inspire each other and to develop their discussions and actions to take steps forward in the energy transition.